Stecher Financial Group provides a comprehensive approach to planning, including bother the accumulation phase and distribution phase.
We can provide in-depth analysis and recommendations for all your qualified plans, including your IRA, 401 (k), 403 (b), 457 and insurance plans. We can help you properly allocate your portfolio to correspond with your overall plan. And as you need income from your assets, we can help you develop a plan designed to maximize income while minimizing taxes, to help you insure that you don’t outlive your resources.
- Evaluating your current retirement planning strategies, including your existing savings, contribution levels and choices of employee-sponsored pension and retirement accounts.
- Planning for additional savings by setting up regular contributions to a qualified savings plan.
- Suggesting the right asset allocation mix to match your retirement time line and comfort level.
- Providing an array of carefully screened investments to help meet your needs.
- Monitoring your investments over time, to make certain they remain well diversified and in line with your objectives and risk tolerance.
- Helping to ensure your financial program by helping you review and select appropriate protection plans against unexpected or unforeseen event that could threaten your financial security.